Saturday, August 1, 2009

Scarf Class today

A groovy day was had by all in the felting studio today and they all worked really hard!



From left, Dot, Victoria and Jacky all rolling 100, 200, 300, 400.......................................................... desperately pleading with me how many more they had to do!


Jacky being artistic and concentrating hard




Now I normally don't settle well with pastels as you may have guessed - but Victoria has done a beautiful job with white backgrounds and a really delicate touch. I am always so surprised at what she comes up!


Jacky looking stunning in her new nuno scarf - all Autumn coloured and really beautifully felted.


Dot in her stunning creation using colours that make her heart sing. Once again beautifully felted! Aren't I lucky to have such wonderful students!

6 comments:

  1. They look like very happy ladies and why wouldnt you be when you are making such beautiful scarves. Great work. Ros

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun day....thanks so much Elizabeth, your classes are so much fun and your gorgeous studio is full of wonderful inspiration!
    I was out for brekky this morning with a girlfriend and proudly wore my new nuno felted scarf..I just love the colours!!!

    Jacky xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Jacky - we had such a fun day E! Thankyou so much for a wonderful class. Love my scarf (and Jacky's too).
    Dot x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous tacher, amazing students and stunningly beautiful creations!! Jacky and Dot are tow of my favorite people in the whole world, so yes you are very lucky to have such talented students!!! I am so envious and I sooo want to be there with you all. this is the type of work that I sooooo want to do!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Elizabeth,
    I LOVE THE SCARVES, AND Jacky AND Dot ARE SO LUCKY TO HAVE BEEN TO YOU TWICE NOW
    I PLAN TO COME ALONG SOON,I would love to make some cushion fronts,....xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like alot of fun! Gorgeous creations!!

    ReplyDelete