Saturday, March 6, 2010

A little of this and that



Hi dear friends,
Just a quick post of a little of this and that.

I know that people say that there is beauty in everything - but truly is there anything more gorgeous than this mountain of silverbeet and our first truly RED pepper of the season - the rest are still yellow and green and we are waiting for them to blush.



I have a very dear friend who is a beautiful potter. For such a long time we have talked about me coming down the coast to her studio so that she can teach me to get beyond primary level clay building! This was my second effort which we will be glazed at some point. I really should have thought what to make - so please forgive my crude efforts!



Sisters Amelia and Carla in class on Friday. We had a super time - here is Carla above, enhancing a wall hanging with the embellisher. Amelia, below is combining fleece and yarn for her next work of art!


A most glorious storm late today has put the air back into the right sphere and the garden is breathing beautifully.

I hope everyone is breathing beautifully, so to speak,
Chat soon

Lots of Love
Elizabeth
XX

1 comment:

  1. I think he is very cute! but I hope he is not too heavy!

    ReplyDelete