Monday, November 7, 2011

A sneak preview!


Dear Friends,
As you may recall in the last post I was attempting to get a certain effect. Well the effect was for feathers. I have taken on board all your advice and this is the result which I am much happier about.




A bit of canvas...........




A bit of paint...................



and you really can create anything you like!





Well you can give it a red hot go anyway!! More soon when I get it all assembled - so stay tuned!





Felting away this week it occurred to me that you really can do a lot with a little.
The blue background is the same for each of these studies whilst the shaded fleece on the top is from a single skein as well. From straight to curvy from circles to leaves - wool is just the best, no matter how you lay it out.


Well off to bed

Hoping your week is just splendid


Love

Elizabeth

XX

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I could'nt agree more!! Wool is everything!:) hugzz...peebee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited about this project! i can't wait to see more!! your feathers are fabulous and i think the feather floating by your window in the above post is a sure sign that you are definitely doing what you are supposed to be doing!!! Love that!!! Big Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete