Monday, April 29, 2013

A little clay...


Hi everyone,
Well lots of final little jobs before our exhibition opening this coming weekend. Amazing how those last things take so LONG to do! Here are a few new little clay birds. I like mucking around with clay - it is very calming and I love making a mess - well let's put it this way - I'm very good at making a mess - in fact I excel at making mess! 










I hope you are all having a fabby fab week and that there are some local folk who have time to drop into the
exhibtion.

Chat soon
Love
Elizabeth
xxx

6 comments:

  1. ohhh... der Vogel ist schön!! Aber auch aus Filz?? GLG Pee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These birds are in clay but I do make them in felt as well - if you check my etsy shop
      you will see some felt ones.
      Best wishes
      Elizabeth

      Delete
  2. Leuk hoor, mooi gemaakt.

    Groetjes, Joke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just lovely. I'm sorry I didn't reply to your lovely comment last week. I have just found a ton of blog comments in my spam box. What a shock.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your birds what ever medium you use!! these are delightful!! Been away from blogging for so long, I ahve missed you!!

    ReplyDelete